CDC 2017 Conference
Historically, the BC Career Development Conference has been a highly successful event generously filled with quality content as presented by top careerists from Canada, the United States, and other parts of the world. This is BC’s largest annual event devoted to the career development / management field.
You are invited to celebrate our 20th anniversary together with over 500 career practitioners, settlement professionals, education providers, community service agencies, business and industry leaders from across Canada! This is an opportunity for you to exchange knowledge, explore innovative approaches in the areas of career development, and learn about best practices across regions. Attending our conference to advance your future career.
Join us this year at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in downtown Vancouver for beautiful views and uncompromising service with spacious guestrooms. Let our CDC hosting hotel be your starting point to explore everything Vancouver city could offer. Located in the heart of downtown allows easy access to exciting attractions and activities within the bustling business centre and the unique shops of Robson Street. You will also be within minutes of Stanley Park, Canada Place, Pacific Center and public transit (next to Burrard skytrain station) to explore Vancouver and enjoy the amazing diverse food options.To enjoy the benefit of Hyatt discounted guestrooms rate at $199, please call +1 888 591 1234 and quote BCCDA- CDC 2017 to make a reservation before 12:00 pm on February 28th , 2017. After this period, the average rate will start at $250.
Registration site opens on December 12th, 2016!
Members and CCDP designates enjoy special discounts. Please log in to your member portal to enjoy the discounted rate. Registration deadline: Sunday, March 19th ,2017.
Early Bird registration ends on February 20th, 2017.
- Agency Sponsors and Exhibitors – Packages include complimentary registration passes and marketing opportunities for every budget. Download our sponsorship package for more details, or contact us at 604-684-3638.
- BCCDA Early Bird – $250 (Valid from December 1st, 2016- February 20th, 2017)
- CCDP Designates – $275 (Valid from February 21st, 2017- March 19th, 2017)
- BCCDA Members – $275 (Valid from February 21st, 2017- March 19th, 2017)
- Non-member Early Bird– $275 (Registration code: bccda- Valid from December 1st, 2016- February 20th, 2017)
- Non-members – $300 (Registration code: bccda- Valid from February 20th, 2017- March 19th, 2017)
- Ticket-at-door– $325
Register now to join the spectacular event!
You can also download our CDC 2017 conference program here:
For more information about our upcoming CDC 2017, please visit our conference page